The zombie apocalypse is here. This is what happens next.
Zombies walk the earth as a father finds food for his daughter in the wasteland. A gun travels from hand to hand. Teenagers make out in a barn while zombies rise outside, and a woman deals with the most important third-date question. Stories of suspense, horror, adventure, and romance meet in this anthology of short fiction.
- Filamena Young: Fred
- Jared Axelrod: Don't Work So Well
- P. J. Schnyder: Remember My Name
- Christiana Ellis: Zombepreneur
- Peter Woodworth: Lions
- Tee Morris: Is Your Love Strong Enough?
- Mur Lafferty: Third Date Questions
- David A. Hill Jr.: Interview With the Zombie
- Philippa Ballantine: Unexpected Results
- Chuck Wendig: Second Base
- J. R. Blackwell: Love Letter
“These authors knocked it out of the park.”